WHY JOIN A SECTION?
Enhance your skills, gain a competitive advantage and give back to your profession through active involvement in New Brunswick Sections. Our Section members network with legal professionals from across the province, including judges, government officials and in-house counsel. These contacts can be critical to your long-term professional growth and help make you invaluable to your firm.
Among the many benefits, you can:
- Access networking opportunities
- Enhance your status and your firm’s reputation
- Elevate your value with clients
- Serve the legal profession in Canada
- Hone your leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Gain consensus building and media relations skills
- Build profile through speaking, publication and other opportunities
- Access global perspectives, practical resources and business opportunities
WHO MAY BELONG TO A SECTION OR CONFERENCE?
All members in good standing of the Branch are entitled to participate in the business and activities of the Sections and Conferences of which they are members, to nominate and be nominated for office therein and to be an officer thereof. Young Lawyers New Brunswick and the New Brunswick Chapter of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association have specific membership criteria as defined in their respective Conference By-Laws.
How to join
Section enrollment is free in New Brunswick. Plus, each section you join enrolls you in the corresponding National section. To join a New Brunswick Section, complete the enrollment form and mail or fax it to the CBA New Brunswick Branch.
Not a member of the CBA? Join today!